Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Greatest Comedian

Have you ever wondered who's the best comedian out there? The one with the best sense of humour?...
I sure have. Many at times. Always thought of who's the one who has mastered the art. Acting, singing, dancing- are all skills in their own accord. But humour. Its an art within an art.
Its not just about the sense of humour. Its about the timing. The situation. The execution...
And it wasnt until I was the subject of a number of jokes that i found my answer. It was a professional at work. The situation- perfect. Timing- impeccable. Execution- sharp as a razor's edge.
It was then that I stood in awe of the one. I had been a fool not to know the answer before. Who else could come up with timing as perfect as time itself? Who else could have a better sense of humour than the one who made it? 
Who else could be the master comedian but God himself......


I had found my answer..... The hard way...

No comments:

Post a Comment